|1. Posting: If your entry is big enough to take over the whole page then it probably should be placed behind a cut. This includes;|
- More than one video
- Numerous pictures and ones that are over 600px
- Long interviews and articles
If you still don't know how to make a cut please check HERE and learn all about it.
2. Spoilers: All spoilers should be placed behind a cut with a spoiler warning when making a new post. Unexpected spoilers in comments are frowned upon, as well. We know you might get excited once in a while and post something. But try and remember that not everyone likes to know what's going to happen like you do. If you know you're spoilering in your comment, then please put SPOILER as your subject.
3. Sources: If you've got one, please mention it. If you don't or forget to include it, no problem, we won't delete your entry if you left it out. Youtube video speaks for itself.
4. Rude Comments: Please let's be nice to eachother. Arguing is fine, but no personal attacks on other members or you're banned.
5. Graphics: We welcome all kinds of graphics! If you made some icons, wallpapers, banners, painted/drew a picture, etc. post them! We love to see all your talent.
6. Before posting, look through the tags!
7. Most of all, have fun!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the rules or how the community is run, or if you want to affiliate, leave your comment here.
|Journal layout. Table layout.|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.